The Master Data Management (MDM) Technical Expert will complete a production MDM implementation. Tasks are the maintenance and operational support. Including performing a wide range of tasks relating to data entry, data comparison, and data transformation
location: Parsippany, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 32 per hour
This position will report to the Senior Data Analyst and requires a strong understanding of data governance policies, standards and processes. The Master Data Management (MDM) Technical Expert must have "hands-on" MDM knowledge and skills in order to support a data cleanse project. Be able to support the data flows of customer information from source systems. Monitor and maintain all the customer data processes such as match/merge, data profiling, standardization and data enrichment. Strong communication skills required and the ability to successfully meet all project milestones.
- - Meet the daily SLA for the Customer Master Data Management environment.
- - Drives project management through technical decisions related to master data management
- - Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Business Administration preferred.
- - 3 years of experience in Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Analytics, or Data Warehouse solutions
- - Experience developing multiple cleansing and standardization scenarios using mappings
- - Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- - Proven skills with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel V-lookup and pivot tables required.
- Strong Excel- V Lookups, Pivot tables
- Business Objects experience (no specific tools needed)
- Understands what unique identifier is
- Be able to pull data, clean it and make sense of huge data
- Retail industry experience preferred
- Enterprise background
If this sounds like you or someone you know please email your resume to Jasmine.Mundy@RandstadUSA.com and or call 940-441-5907 to learn more about this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.