Service Provider will provide Windows 10 Build services to our client. The scope of work is as follows: - Perform the IT tasks and duties associated with the client's Windows 10 Refresh Project. - Follow processes mutually agreed upon by the parties.
Provide Windows 10 Desktop Support PC OS Refresh support and activities following certain instructions and guidance provided by the customer and and the Service Delivery Manager.
Works closely with the existing onsite PC support team that that provides support coverage Monday through Friday.
This is a temporary three month project only. Other job opening opportunities may become available at the end of the project engagement for a more permanent role placement.
- Prefer 1 to 2 years of Deskside Support experience
- High School Degree, Associates degree or higher a plus.
- Aptitude for technical computer concepts
- Strong self-management and highly motivated individual
- Fast learner with a demonstrated attention to detail in previous positions.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be able to stand on their feet for long periods of time.
- Needs to be a Focused Team player, can self direct, not afraid to ask questions.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain high levels of client
trust and confidence.
location: West Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.