Sr. Network Engineer (10+ years) (Multiple Openings)
job summary: **NO C2C / ONLY W2 or 1099** Can Sponsorship / Transfer H1B Visa
- Our client has identified SDN/NFV based enterprise and managed services as a key area of growth within commercial data services portfolio.
- This individual will be a contributor in making contributions on SD-WAN SDN/NFV (ActiveCore) product design and deployment, working with both the technical engineering teams and the customer facing design and provisioning teams.
- This individual should have strong knowledge of larger enterprise and mid-market customer network designs and needs.
- This individual should have practical knowledge of managed services for customer network implementations.
- Individual should have practical knowledge of large enterprise network implementations in various industries.
- Analysis and verifications SDN/NFV vendors' technologies and feasibilities for new Managed Services, Internet Services, and IP-VPN services of SD-WAN
- Assist in Client network reviews and planning.
- Support product introductions of new services of SD-WAN, such as generating Procedural and technical documents, training activation, care, NOC operation and other engineers, support escalations from Service activations, customer care and NOC operations.
- Support Service Assurance and Service delivery teams as a product SME
- Assist in developing custom high level designs and solutions for Enterprise customers
- Knowledge and practical experiences of IP/MPLS/Ethernet network technologies protocols, implementation and operation, such as BGP, RIP, OSPF, ISIS, and MPLS (LDP, RSVP-TE, MP-BGP).
- Prior experience surrounding Ethernet and IP Service (Ethernet Private Line, Private LAN, Dedicated Internet, IPVLN, Internet, and Managed Router)
- Extensive background in design and deployment of complex data networks in the Midsize and Enterprise Market highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of IPS/IDS (Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems), DDoS, Firewalls and Security event management.
- CCNP, JNCIP certification and equivalent working experience
- It is desirable to have experience or knowledge in NFV Orchestrator and Manager, and Virtualized Infrastructure Manager technologies, market trend and major vendors.
- It is desirable to have experiences in NFV MANO standards, architecture, and integrations with OSS systems.
- It is desirable to have experience in the cloud management systems like OpenStack and VMware vCloud, Network management products, OSS products and familiarity with industry standards, specifically ETSI
- IPSEC / L3VPN / IPv6
- Linux / Unix / programing / scripting
- Requires 10+ years related experience
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.