Webex is a collaboration software market leader with a dedicated and talented team that ensures this position. Currently there is an opening for an Analytics Implementation Lead. Data is a key component in decision making for the group. To that end, we are looking for a passionate and engaged analytics professional that thrives on connecting the dots for our internal stakeholders.
The Analytics Implementation Lead is a key role that will leverage best-in-class tools to ensure that not just website insights are correct and actionable, but that these can be seen in the context of product, demand generation, sales and finance data. Job Responsibilities
- Partner with stakeholders across multiple business areas to define, design and deploy performance analytics for various efforts, with a focus on Adobe Analytics.
- Define and optimize measurement processes across data sets. This includes diagnosing and troubleshooting issues within current and future technical platforms (Adobe Analytics is currently the primary platform).
- Manage day-to-day tracking, instrumentation and distribution of data.
- Ensure ongoing accuracy of various metrics and tracking processes through regular auditing of data.
- Guide the progression of instrumentation and connection of siloed data.
- 5+ years of Adobe Analytics experience. Must have a proven track record of leveraging it to manage multiple websites simultaneously for the purpose of tracking, testing and analytics. Dashboarding experience is helpful.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects and articulate both issues with and value of specific data sets to stakeholders.
- Experience in connecting and leveraging multiple data sets to provide insights.
- Bachelor's degree required, with preference for data-related degrees. Master's degree preferred.
location: Milpitas, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.