Sr. Delivery Manager - CRM & Analytics
job summary: AVP - Project Manager - CRM and Analytics
The AVP - Project Manager - CRM and Analytics is a key member of Business Systems Delivery (BSD) team, responsible for delivering innovative (SaaS) technology solutions by analyzing business needs and applying analytical methods to enable data-driven decisions.
The AVP - Project Manager - CRM and Analytics requires the competencies of a business analyst in understanding the business needs and framing the business problem, a data analyst in applying analytics to glean data-driven insights, and a strong leader in driving agile teams to implement SaaS applications.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
A successful The AVP - Project Manager - CRM and Analytics must be both a leader who can work with senior stakeholders and drive agile teams, and an individual contributor who can develop project management and business analysis deliverables. On any day, the candidate could be doing any or all of the following:
- Define a compelling project vision with measurable success criteria based on business needs.
- Analyze business problems and propose innovative solutions based rigorous data analysis.
- Drive release planning, estimation, sprint execution, and deployment.
- Lead requirements/feature prioritization and design workshops.
- Develop the project plan, project scope, test plan and requirements traceability matrix.
- Research innovations in technology and data science and lead the proof of concept (POC) of new solutions and integrations.
- Drive change management initiatives for new projects and applications.
- Manage stakeholders and foster timely and data-driven decision-making.
- Drive change management and business, technology and operational readiness plans.
- Develop stakeholder communications, progress reports and presentations.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, software engineers, testers, project managers and architects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering from a top university. MS Sc degree in analytics or an MBA is a plus.
- 10+ years of relevant work in project delivery as a project manager, delivery lead or functional lead. Management Consulting experience/Big 4 experience preferred.
- Strong ability to be both an individual contributor and a team leader. Agile Scrum Master or Agile Product Owner experience is a plus.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to present quantitative and technical concepts to both business executives and technical teams.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to drive decisions and mediate conflicting views.
- Experience in implementing cloud CRM and financial applications as well as Lead to Cash business process design, preferred.
skills: sprint/release planning Scrum Master / Product Owner
/ AGILE certs are a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.