The Sr. Epic Prof Billing Analyst - Community Connect provides leadership and oversight on a wide variety of duties related to Information Technology applications, specifically the Epic Resolute Hospital Professional Billing and Community Connect.
Responsibilities include; provide leadership, serve as technical resource to the team, design, develop, test, implement, and evaluate hospital billing and or professional billing information systems for the organization. The Sr. Epic Prof Billing Analyst - Community Connect leads team with planning, development, training, implementation, and evaluation of information systems to support ongoing operations and ensure development, evaluation, and ongoing support for all components of the program.
- Required to be certified in an assigned EMR vendor's product/module within the first six (6) months of employment.
- Must satisfy all vendor testing requirements to be certified without needing to attend vendor's training a second time for the same class.
- A Bachelor's Degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and/or equivalent combination of experience/training.
- A minimum of five (5+) or more years of relevant experience - Hospital Physician billing systems.
- Certification in Epic Resolute Hospital billing and/or Resolute Professional Billing applications.
- Experience and proven success in information systems implementation, development and support within a large-scale healthcare organization.
- Epic Community Connect experience.
- Certification in Epic Professional Billing.
- Experience as a major participant in a clinical system implementation.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Permanent
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.