The Supervisor for the Revenue Cycle Application team (Professional Billing) provides supervision and leadership to a dynamic team of Professional Billing IS analysts. Management responsibilities include IS staffing, including recruitment, coaching, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions. Is responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, and evaluating professional billing information systems for the organization. Works closely with decision makers in IS and external departments to identify, recommend, implement, and support appropriate technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. Responsible for implementing IS policies, procedures, and best practices. Leads the Professional Billing IS team in regards to planning, developing, training, implementation, and evaluation of information systems to support ongoing Revenue Cycle operations and ensure development, evaluation, and ongoing support for all components of the program. Maintains strong relationships with Revenue Cycle operational leadership to ensure that operational needs are being addressed and met. Works closely with external vendors to ensure successful integration between core applications and 3rd party systems.
- Bachelor's degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and / or equivalent combination of experience / training.
- Five (5) or more years of relevant experience in Epic professional billing build/configuration.
- Experience and proven success in effectively leading and supervising a Epic Resolute team and managing the complex workflow and multiple priorities involved with clinical applications.
- 2 -3 years supervisory and/or management experience.
- Professional billing life cycle experience.
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Permanent
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.