job summary: Job Details:
- Develops executes test plans/suites/cases for complex financial platform.
- Must have a proven track record successfully delivering financial applications and have a strong sense of quality ownership
- Strong experience with web application testing tools (prefer open source software such as Selenium)
- Provide documentation to determine release readiness of products or features
- Facilitate project problem solving and troubleshooting of quality issues. Oversee defect management.
- Creation and execution of test suites, scripts and cases
- Hands on role performing ETL Testing
- Requires substantial experience working in global organization.
- Reporting - testing progress, metrics, issues
- Develop templates, tools, metrics and best practices to verify the system meets business and user requirements
- Database experience (SQL and no-SQL)
- Additional project and assignments as required
- Talend experience a must.
- Strong ETL Testing experience a must
- Unix shell scripting skill a must
- SQL experience a must
- NoSQL database experience (mongodb, etc.) a major plus if they have
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP, web services, fluent with html/css/js)
- Bachelor's degree MIS, computer science, engineering, financial, other technical field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4-7 years Quality assurance testing experience testing complex, critical financial applications a must
- Strong test experience
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience working in agile environment & testing financial services web applications.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux & Shell scripting.
- Interpret requirements and translate them into actionable tests
- Experience using Agile toolset Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket etc
- Experience with API , ETL
- Automation testing is a plus
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.