This team member will be focused on supporting the Mortgage Analytics Strategies and Solutions (MASS) team. This team member will be responsible for model implementation working closely with model development and model users. This team member will be responsible for model execution strategies and user interactions. Job responsibility includes arranging and customizing the controls around risk platform and reporting structures for the MASS team including following through on THR (Technology Health Refresh) initiatives as they arise.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Consult with internal business partners to identify and define business requirements.
- Translate complex business needs into technical solution designs and recommendations.
- Interpret and present results of analyses and recommendations to management.
- Recommend and participate in the design and development of systems and processes to support the model development framework.
- Ensure adherence to application management policies, regulations and best practices.
- Work to bring application in line with THR (Technology Health Refresh) initiatives.
Key factors for success:
- Effectively work independently and as part of a nimble development and support team.
- Achieve objectives in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Ability to design, develop and maintain robust, repeatable processes.
- Ability to identify continuous improvement opportunities to streamline processes.
- 6+ years of Linux or Unix experience
- 6+ years of Python
- Knowledge and experience of source control such as SVN.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years SAS programming experience
- 4+ years of PHP experience
- 4+ years of SQL experience
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $44.72 - 50.31 per hour