The business analyst designs and documents work flow, manages and provides solutions to new business unit ideas, trends, and concepts appropriately through the latest technological paths. The business analyst understands the customer's business requirements and business process management, and then translates them to particular software requirements. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collecting and analyzing the project's business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development and/or project teams.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
- Providing suggestions to the development and/or project teams during the development stage of product to meet the client's business needs.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product's functional requirements.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Designing and executing the test scripts and test scenarios.
- Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- BS degree preferred in Business Administration, Computer Science, etc., or equivalent work experience in project management.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in business process modeling preferred
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Solid mathematical aptitude and proven effective project management skills.
- Ability to independently analyze, interpret and document complex business processes.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to think analytically and determine effective solutions.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 55 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.