This position is responsible for working with end users to diagnose and repair issues. This will include working with: hardware, software, and connectivity. Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support, software and hardware installation
- Assist with login issues and password resets
- Must be customer-focused individual with strong customer service skills.
- Remotely access end user devices (laptops, desktops, mobile)
- Associate degree in computer science field or related business field
- Progression toward a minimum of one industry recognized Operating System or Hardware based technical certification
- 3+ years experience working within an IT environment with business systems support
- Effective communication skills
- A+ certification preferred
location: Lansing, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 21 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.