Web Producer (Contract)
We're looking looking for an experienced web application Producer to work as part of our Customer Experience Design team.
The Producer oversees the experience design specification development lifecycle, focused on creating web-based interface solutions for complex applications. Working closely with business and technology partners, the candidate is responsible for managing the design review process from concept through execution and ensures that timely, high quality specifications are produced.
The preferred candidate will have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles and web development methodologies. The candidate embodies diplomacy, problem solving and decisiveness to provide structure and facilitate decisions with limited direction. In addition, the Producer will manage multiple projects at a time, and is accountable for communicating project status and providing strong executional leadership.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 57 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Act as UX/CXD advocate to promote industry best practices and user-centered design principles
- Serve as primary liaison/point of contact with various Line of Business (LOB) partners
- Manage and develop front-end web production schedule, effectively shifting priorities and making judgment calls
quickly to ensure deadlines aremet
- Manage project health as communications of project status and issues tracking to key Wholesale stakeholders
- Supervise and govern the creation and quality of deliverables as information architecture, interaction design wireframes, content strategy plans, editorial content, and visual design assets
- Work with Management on project financials (sizing, budgets, forecasts) and coordinate project team resource assignments and allocations
- Manage project details as capture key decisions, issues and action items in meeting notes and organize project files on multipleplatforms/systems
- Contribute to process and operational improvements forprojects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years front-end web production or web project management experience, supporting business, creative and technical teams; Experience with financial services is preferred
- Significant experience managing UI/UX projects with various project management methodologies (Agile/Iterative/Waterfall)
- Solid background in design thinking processes, facilitating user-centered design (UCD) activities with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
skills: - Understanding of key technology principles, including but not limited to:
- Responsive Web Design standards
- Rich Internet Application (RIA) design patterns and code frameworks (YUI, jQuery, React)
- Web Accessibility/Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance standards
- Strong command of business and project management software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, JIRA/Confluence, SharePoint
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.