job summary: Responsibilities:
Development skills: Database Knowledge:
- Designing, developing and maintaining custom applications and some websites for internal/external clients
- Creating clean and easily maintainable code and documentation.
- Participating in the full Software Development Life cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to handle multiple work steams simultaneously. Automation experience will be highly beneficial.
- SQL Server
- MS ACCESS
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Stack
- Oracle Stack
- Unit Testing experience
- Automated Testing
- Splunk logging and information retrieval
- Zena (or similar scheduler)
location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.