Project Manager-Jr/Mid Level (PMP a plus!)
Client is seeking a Project Manager to work in the Global Corporate Platforms (GCP) PMO to lead the interaction with the individual application owners/teams. This role will work closely with the Program Manager and PMO team along with the application owners and teams in the planning, prioritization, execution of remediation, and reporting across multiple teams across Global Corporate Platforms.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the creation, delivery, and support of key reports for delivery to Senior Client Leadership. They will maintain a weekly global dashboard and report KPI progress information. They will be responsible for working with application owners and teams to identify & implement enhancements as well as ad-hoc reporting requests.
The Ideal candidate must have execution focus, customer centric aptitude, and strong relation management acumen. This role provides opportunity to work across business lines and make a great impact towards supporting Client's growth engine.
- Responsible for the managing Sierra Program initiatives, remediation, and reporting.
- Responsible for the delivery of KPI reports to leadership.
- Create and deliver ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Partner with technology and business stakeholders to collect requirements and arrange for development of new reports.
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field
- Knowledge of SDLC, and various development methodologies
- 5 - 7 years of experience working with large volumes of data a variety of reporting toolsets
- Demonstrated ability to lead and operate effectively within highly matrix organization, in a fast paced and dynamic technology and business environment, with aggressive timelines and milestones.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities effectively, and maintain focus on the goal.
- Execution focused - results oriented team player with a can do attitude.
- Demonstrated consulting, influencing, and negotiating skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Ability to build and grow relationships and collaborate at all levels in the organization.
- Acts as the Project Manager supporting the Senior Project Manager leading the Sierra PMO
- Supports Sierra project plan - including but not limited to cost, schedule, scope, and high quality deliverables.
- Supports execution of the project plan, stakeholder communications, and project status updates - documenting issues and risks around timeline and deliverables - escalating to management as appropriate
- Documents project scope and achieve agreement on deliverables and completion dates in partnership with various stakeholders
- Supports "run-the-business" processes for bringing all identified systems into compliance with IT support and Security requirements
- Authors fully documented support processes for identified systems
- Ensures technical documentation is kept up to date (process diagrams/documentation, technical documents, etc.)
- Ensures that all capabilities delivered align with original business objectives and requirement
Required Experience & Education
- A proven functional/technical professional with 3+ years' experience as a Program/Project Manager
- PMP is a strong plus
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Proficient bilingual speaking skills are a major plus (English- Primary, Spanish - Secondary)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related field of study
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $32.03 - 36.89 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.