Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Helpdesk Support to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Renton area.
This role will be working nights. 4x10 9:30PM - 7:30AM-ish. You would be responsible for providing Level 1 and 2 Helpdesk support. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
location: Renton, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 18 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
- Responsibilities include maintaining, developing and supporting personal computers, servers, local and wide area network, software, and data communications technologies throughout the Firm, to maximize Firm-wide productivity and minimize system downtime.
- Assists with Helpdesk duties and installs hardware and software.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Ideal candidate should have 1-3 technical experience support.
- An aptitude to pick things up and curiosity to ask the right questions and learn more.
- Confident, yet not arrogant in abilities.
- Someone who can solve technical issues with a "smile"
- Great sense of humor.
- Flexibility to be a plug and go team player.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.