Randstad Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer for an exciting opportunity in Lenexa, KS. Responsibilities
We design, develop, deploy, and support real-time systems. We care deeply about system reliability, testability, recoverability, fault tolerance, throughput, and latency. We measure times in microseconds, sometimes even nanoseconds. Our engineers have a strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering. We are analytical thinkers. We are always learning our craft. If it's broken, we fix it. If it needs refactoring, we refactor it. If it's hard to test, we make it testable. We like statistics. We love automation. We are pragmatic. We ship code weekly. We're looking for like-minded individuals to join us. Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with C++ or experience in another language with a strong desire to learn C++.
- Experience with Linux or UNIX-like operating systems and knowledge of at least one scripting language.
- Knowledge of network programming fundamentals preferred.
- Experience with Hadoop and/or SQL desirable.
- Self-directed, self-motivated.
location: Lenexa, Kansas
job type: Permanent
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.