VB.Net/PL SQL Developer
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. May require a bachelor's degree. Requires 10+ years' of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. May report directly to a project lead or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Expert level knowledge of VB.NET (Framework 4). The candidate must demonstrate previous experience developing command line-based applications.
- Expert Proficiency in the following .NET skills
o XML (Manipulating/parsing XML in VB, including extensive knowledge of XPATH and Linq queries)
o Object-Oriented development (Develop of classes, inheritance, etc)
- Expert proficiency with Oracle 11g with a focus on integration of VB using Oracle for processing.
- Expert proficiency in the following Database skills:
o PL/SQL, including Stored procedure and Oracle Package development
o Database Design (View, tables, etc)
- Extensive experience working in agile and dynamic work environment.
- Experience with Borland StarTeam Version Control
- Experience developing ASP.NET solutions using Visual Studio 2013 or later.
- Experience integrating solutions with IBM Tivoli Maestro Automation process.
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase a plus.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.