Randstad Technologies is in search of a technical lead software engineer who is motivated by troubleshooting and diagnosing issues found in our client's Enterprise Container Platform, delivering timely and high quality code and architectural fixes to customers. In this role you will work with the Customer Success and Product Engineering teams to address product defects by applying code fixes to the Enterprise products and platforms. Responsibilities:
- Deep analysis of the code to understand and articulate code and implementation issues in Go programming language.
- Drive escalated issues along with Critical Situation managers.
- Mentor junior members of the team on maintainable code, problem diagnosis, and serviceability.
- Design, implement, and improve existing tools to help customer success engineers to diagnose problems in order to reduce time to resolution.
- 5+ years of experience in developing and troubleshooting Enterprise software products, particularly in the area of software infrastructure and preferably Container Technology.
- Strong analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skills including use of tools to analyze product logs and support dumps.
- 3+ years of experience working on highly scalable distributed systems.
- 2+ years of experience writing code in Golang to implement features and/or address product defects in existing products.
- You have experience with sustaining and maintenance of Enterprise software products and tools.
- Experience with Docker and Container Technology and products is a strong plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.