job summary: Position Overview: Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
Skills Overview: What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate? Requirements:
- Collaboration with team members and others to define and understand software requirements and design.
- High quality software development and delivery.
- Tier three application support in test systems and production.
Nice to Have:
- At least 10 years of relevant systems software engineering experience and a BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or mathematics (or equivalent professional experience).
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring Batch.
- Experience building REST web services, with Spring.
- Experience building JPA data access layers, with Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with NoSQL, Riak, Cloud Bigtable and Cassandra.
- Experience with Lucene, Solr.
- Experience with SQL, Oracle.
- Experience with Agile.
- Ability to aggressively refactor.
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role? Soft Skill Requirements
- Experience with Amqp, RabbitMQ, Google Pub/Sub.
- Experience using container technologies, Docker.
- Keen understanding of multi-threading and concurrency in Java.
- Experience with data streaming frameworks and tools, such as Apache Flink, Apache Storm, Akka Streams, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam
- Ability to prioritize effectively, communicate clearly, and consistently deliver results.
- Keen attention to detail and high level of commitment.
location: Richfield, Minnesota
job type: Contract
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.