Help Desk Analyst
The Support Analyst 1 role is a unique customer service role that provides first tier support in the form of Help Desk, Application Support, as well as Support for Amazon Work Spaces.
Help Desk Support - Support analysty L1 would be required to operate in a Help Desk fashion, and be logged into a call queue daily to assist in supporting about 300 users. These could be issues such as password resets, issues with Machines, Facilties request. ETC.
Application Support - first tier support to application and engineering teams for a variety of applications and technologies. This candidate will be responsible for system monitoring, system maintenance, user support interactions, and client escalation interactions. This candidate will also be expected to contribute to project work and documentation updates.
AWS - Amazon Work Spaces is an provides on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies and governments, on a paid subscription basis. This will be the primary means for customers to access there Machines via a Virtual Machine. This will allow all users to do there job's effectively while not compromising the security of their Company's network. The Support Analyst 1 will be expected to train and provide troubleshooting for users as issues occur.
1. College degree or IT experience equivalent.
2. Excellent documentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills and organizational skills required.
2. Willing customer satisfaction personality required, demonstrating initiative, self-motivation, and a keen attention to detail.
3. Ability to remain patient and discuss technical concepts with non-technical customers, and deal with ambiguity, tight timelines and demanding constraints.
4. Ability to work on multiple assignments, prioritize, and resolves issues in a timely manner within a high-pressure environment.
1. 2+ years of customer service experience. Help Desk experience is preferred, as the associate will be asked to assist in taking Help Desk phone calls
2. Experience with the following Desktop Applications: AWS,PuTTy, KiTTy, SCCM, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Sharepoint.
3. Prior experience in a Help Desk, Application Support, or other Enterprise IT Support role.
4. Experience with Windows OS and Linux OS
5. Innate desire to find the root cause of technical issues, while balancing business needs to identify, support, and solve customer need
location: Lynchburg, Virginia
job type: Contract
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.