Responsibilities include financial reporting, forecasting & budgeting, data analysis and other ad hoc financial analysis. This position is expected to drive better financial insight and analysis into our key operational areas.
1. Support the month end close process with primary responsibility for closing revenue, preparing and communicating revenue entries, and providing detail variance analysis
2. Support the weekly revenue tracker/FLASH reporting through support from financial analyst
a. Including analysis against plan on Renewal revenues, New Orders revenues, Attrition, Price Increases
3. Support the documentation, review, and preparation of a rolling/monthly forecast model that allows us to refresh our monthly/quarterly revenues more real time leading into latest estimates/forecasts
4. Support our 3 year planning process to start in in late Q1
5. Be the primary support in the creation of a financial reporting package for CE Provider Segment reporting and/or other OU/CE level reporting needed
6. Support the transition of revenue planning to new Finance partners within our Clinical Effective customer segmentation
7. Support the monthly Corporate financial reporting requirements
8. Support for continued efforts to understand specific product line revenues and profitability
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with key operational leaders, both within CE and with Corporate and become subject matter expert for global revenue and cost of sales.
- Prepare, review and maintain monthly and quarterly financial projections across multiple operating units.
- Support the month-end financial reporting process. This will consist of analysis that will ensure the accurate closing of monthly financials and post close in depth financial reporting.
- Provide operational and business insight for key metrics across multiple functional areas.
- Lead strategic initiatives that drive growth and operational improvements.
- Become a subject matter expert on our current offerings and go-to-market strategies and how these will evolve as we deploy new products and services.
- Foster cross-functional relationships and assist in ad-hoc analyses of complex business issues.
- Various ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required. MBA preferred.
- 5-10 years of corporate FP&A experience preferred.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to drive fresh thinking and perspective.
- Microsoft Office experience with strong modeling skills in Microsoft Excel is a must. Proficient with Microsoft Access and SQL experience preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 52 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.