job summary: We are looking for a Master Data Business Process Expert in Bothell, WA
This role will be responsible for supporting, cleansing and enriching master data across multiple data domains to facilitate effective business decision making and deliver business value for both our internal and external customers.
location: Bothell, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Project lead data quality improvement initiatives driven by business impact or global data quality KPIs in the customer, vendor, product and finance domains.
- Serve as the end to end master data knowledge expert from a data and system perspective for SAP, Informatica Business Partner Data Hub (BPDH) and Salesforce.
- Analyze processes and show innovation in business process re-engineering related to customer master creations/changes/in-activations.
- Participate in requirement gathering, user acceptance, training and after care support for BPDH releases.
- Partner with sales organization to ensure accurate IDN affiliations.
- Support planned and ad-hoc data analysis efforts and issue resolution for master data topics.
- Partner with downstream stakeholder groups to facilitate end to end master data updates.
- Design and implement audits to ensure data accuracy is sustained over time.
- Support data cleansing, enrichment and migration for both third party acquisitions and internal system migrations
- Support month end, quarter end and year end close processes for customer master maintenance.
- Develop training material and implement training for master data creation and governance polices.
- Ad hoc reporting as needed per requestor specifications and agreed upon dates; includes Every Angle reporting.
- Ensures established processes in compliance with Philips' Quality Standards of business conduct and followed
- Other duties and requirements as required
qualifications: To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5-7 years related experience; BA preferred·
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization build consensus and to work through others in achieving goals and objectives
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven collaborative team environment.
- Master data management experience required
- SAP experience required
- Experience in Salesforce, Informatica Business Partner Data Hub preferred
- Strong data analysis skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.