Do you have a love for Salesfroce + Programming. This is your chance to join a fast paced company near Miami and Fort Lauderdale, FL, Mainly be responsible for the Salesforce CRM Development by assisting multiple business units by delivering functionality, efficiency and data to those business units.
location: Aventura, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
Salesforce Developer will support the Business Systems Integration team and will be responsible for the development, customization, maintenance and monitoring the Salesforce CRM environment + other cloud-based applications.
- Support Lead Salesforce Developer with custom ad-hoc development
- Manage and support the daily needs for the Salesforce platform
- Collaborate with other business systems and teams/departments to build out new business functionality
- Maintain and document deliverables
- Manage various system request i.e add-ons- deletions/permissions
qualifications: Job Qualifications
- 1-2 years of Salesforce Development experience
- APEX & Visualforce required.
- Strong communication - Oral/Written skills
- Experience with Object Oriented programming
- Agile experience is a plus
skills: Salesforce Development, APEX, Visualforce
CSS, HTML and JQuery, AGILE.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.