Looking for a Business Systems Analyst who specializes in Salesforce administration. The ideal candidate has previously supported sales and operations management within a tech-heavy environment.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Provide structured and ad-hoc reports utilizing SFDC
- Directly support Sales & Sales Operations Management in developing and distributing best practices
- Work closely with cross functional teams during a period of progressive change and growth and communicating clearly around key milestones and highlighting risks and dependencies.
- Salesforce Administrator Certified
- Salesforce App Developer
- 2-4 yr Salesforce.com Experience
- 1+ years reporting and analytics experience
- 2+ years' experience in operations, business intelligence, and/or project
- Demonstrated track record of building strong working relationships at all levels, across functions and geographic boundaries management
- Degree educated
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business situations
- Ability and desire to collaborate and work with stakeholders across different time zones
- Effective problem-solving capabilities and refined analytical skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.