- At company, the Enterprise Operations Center is the nerve center for our Global operations. Acting as the aggregation point for all alerts, active & historical performance data as well as providing a unified point of communication. We strive deliver proactive information to our partners in the infrastructure tower teams to keep company at the forefront. Working in a dynamic environment, making a direct impact to the business & having the freedom to provide innovative solutions is our mission.
- We're looking for a team lead who is skilled in the instrumentation of highly available, complex environments.? This is an excellent position for a Sr. Engineer or Team Lead to help bring our Enterprise Operations Center to a higher level of performance using best of breed tools, practices & methodologies. Our candidate is passionate about rapid, repeatable and customer focused service.
- The Challenge Ahead: Moving forward, we are striving to implement a nerve center for the greater company business. Operating with a laser sharp focus on customer service & an ever-evolving methodology, the EOC Team Lead will work to establish an Enterprise Operations Center that will enable company continued success & greater efficiency.
location: Carmel, Indiana
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Provide alert response & remediation to enterprise business units.
- Set the tone for team members, emphasizing a sense of ownership & urgency.
- Maintaining proper staffing schedules
- Conduct on-going training to foster a 'Constant Improvement' mentality.
- Proactively instrument the infrastructure systems & applications to minimize customer impact.
- Drive repeatable results through automation practices
- Establish & maintain documentation as well define best practices for a knowledge base library aimed at rapid, low touch remediation.
- Continually improve systems stability through defining & evolving best practices.
- Opportunity to grow into the larger organization as a member of the engineering skill teams.
- Understanding of HR systems to conduct personnel feed-back.
- Experience with ITIL/SCRUM processes.
- Writing & reviewing RCA documents.
- Ability to proper schedule resources in a 24/7 environment.
- Familiarity with alerting methods & tools, such as Service Now, Solar Winds & Splunk
- Understanding of infrastructure design principles
- Working knowledge of modern process support methods such as Agile & SCRUM
- Undergraduate degree or appropriate industry experience of 5+ year
skills: TOP SKILLS:
1. Hosting Experience and familiarity with alerting methods & tools, such as Service Now, Solar Winds & Splunk
2. Ability to take ownership and working with a sense of urgency
3. Ability to maintain a stable team and not panic in stressful situations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.