job summary: DBA for Transparent Data Encryption Implementation Job Description
- Responsible for maintaining operations activities in collaboration with team members and vendors.
- Responsible for documentation of processes and standards and for active contribution to Cyber Security initiatives.
- A solid background in transparent data encryption implementation is critical as this position involves implementing Transparent Data Encryption at our company.
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for transparent data encryption implementation,
- Responsible to support the development of our Technology Standards and Strategy as well as reviewing adherence to standards by our vendor and contracting partners.
- Engagement with Service Owner and Product Owner to understand Business objectives and Priorities.
- Creation of scalable and reusable solutions and services enabling stability and cost avoidance.
- Ensure the development and introduction of new systems and changes to existing systems are in line with functional requirements.
- Ensure delivery of deliverables are on time, and 'on quality'
- Ensure that all deliverables comply with the boundaries set by enterprise architecture and by Security and compliance.
- Ensure modification of database configurations.
- Bachelor's degree - Business or IT related,
- ITIL and quality process methodology (i.e. Lean, Six Sigma),
- 3 to 5 years related experience,
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills,
- Experience with Database administration, Database backup, Database monitoring, performance tuning, etc
- A customer focus; strong organizational skills, and conceptual design skills,
- Experience with Oracle and preferably also MS SQL support,
- Ability to act with customer orientation and be attentive and responsive to customer concerns. Ability to successfully understand and translate the needs of internal customers into IT service requirements,
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of a diverse environment, including service providers, senior management, administrative groups and individuals.
- Excellent written and presentation skills, including the ability to make technology understandable to end users and enterprise decision makers.
skills: data encryption implementation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.