Sr. Project Manager
We have a need for an IT Project Manager for Marketing related projects . This is an on-site position. 6 mos + extension. Candidates must have recent agile project management experience.
location: FREEPORT, Maine
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
Independently lead multiple medium sized projects simultaneously using AGILE
· Strong hands-on project management - at least 5 years of experience managing complex IT efforts.
· Management of large teams with members working in multiple locations - some outsourced (i.e., IBM).
· Management of multiple IT projects concurrently.
· Experience with both traditional Waterfall software development processes and Agile methodologies.
· Experience with vendor contracts.
· PM Tools (planning, risk management, assessment, etc.).
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written), English-language skills, facilitation skills, etc.
· Excellent people skills.
· Marketing, Data Feeds, Master Data Management, Omni Channel Retailers, Direct to Business, International.
· Planning and process work.
skills: · Clarity, Jira, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Web content management tools and processes
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.