job summary: Company Description
Leading Products - Innovative Ideas - Exceptional People .... A Dynamic Place to Work!
Our client is passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force-our people. Their casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you'll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring them your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
As a Financial Information Systems Developer you will be responsible for supporting existing JD Edwards systems as well as developing enhancements to support business requirements.
location: Tysons Corner, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Responsible for all JD Edwards development and support
- Understand the system requirements and enhancements based on business process and efficiency
- Responsible for integration to and from JD Edwards
- Responsible for customization of JD Edwards and new objects/applications within JD Edwards
- Responsible for data integrity of the financial system
- Enforce technical standards and SOX compliance
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Accountable for all technical development on Edwards
- Effectively assess help requests to determine root cause of problems and apply knowledge of the entire system to implement an appropriate solution
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science preferred
- 2+ years overall experience as a developer with JD Edwards Enterprise One including JD Edwards modules, AP, AR, GL, FA, SO and Purchasing
- Min 6 months SQL programming and general SQL database knowledge preferable
- Possess strong business acumen and leverage problem-solving skills to quickly recognize, isolate, and resolve technical problems
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills to interface across breadth of user levels and management
- Self-motivated and oriented toward delivering high quality service
- Proven ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge/Experience in Informatica is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.