Sr. Salesforce Developer
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
This specific role is accountable to help guide a Systems Integrator in the delivery of a reference architecture, which will be used to enable international market expansion. You will "own" front end development and delivery and will work closely across other domains and integrations to ensure that we are accurately and intelligently leveraging the Sales Force Commerce Cloud Platform.
- Responsible to hold the Systems Integrator (SI) accountable to standards of development and ensure that deliverables meet expectations.
- Be a strong voice in architectural conversations when defining the reference frontend architecture.
- "Own" frontend development strategy and guidance for our client's SalesForce Commerce Cloud implementation.
- Ensure that senior leadership and key project stakeholders are informed about architectural direction.
- Guide Software Engineers in the implementation and delivery of market expansion properties. Required Skills, Experience:
- Referenceable experience delivering production ready frontend implementations on the SalesForce / Demandware platform.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with data management strategies in browser environments.
skills: - Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control (Git), continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment. Experience integrating web frontends with complex multi-tier applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong willingness to learn and teach. A passion for solving problems and desire to understand how things work.
- Ability to help troubleshoot and resolve production system issues.
- Ability to author well designed, testable, efficient code. We always prefer clarity over clever.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.