Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure that systems support the organization's business requirements and meet the needs of end users. Defines systems requirements based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Defines technical standards and functionality tests. May develop specifications, prototypes, or initial user guides.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department or top management.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
skills: Generally supports commodity or generic/unspecified skills, such as Data Modeling, HTML, DBA, Instructional Designing, JAVA, JAVA Architect, Oracle, Oracle PLSQL, and UI Developer.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.