Perform advanced professional duties pertaining to design, development and maintenance of software solutions and applications to meet business needs; leads the design and development of large systems using existing and emerging technology platforms.
location: Orange, California
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 56 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Candidate will perform all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including gathering requirements, analyzing business requirements, designing, prototyping, development, testing, deployment, support, and documentation.
- The candidates will provide maintenance and operations support of existing systems and infrastructure as well as develop new technologies.
- Figure out the main concept and solve complex problems with optimize solution.
- Work according to specification of the project.
- Implement application with proper documentation which involves complete testing and verification of code.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of related experience.
- Four additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- .Net Framework, .Net MVC , Asp.Net, and C# - SQL TSQL
- Entity Framework
- Bootstrap - Team Foundation, VS SourceSafe
- Web API/Windows Service (a plus)
- Mobile Application Development (a plus)
- Good team player
- Ability to work in a varied, fast paced environment and flexibility and tolerance is a necessity.
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.