job summary: Position
: Program Coordinator Location
: Chicago, IL Duration
: 6 months contract to hire Reports to:
: Program Coordinator supports the company initiative by providing administrative and program support to the team, partnering with end clients, and other users.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Supported the business side on implementing platforms to advance skill-sets and education
- Worked with IT to implement and customize platforms
- Supported executives and working with board members
: Bachelors Years Experience
: 5 years as a Project or Program Coordinator in the medical/healthcare industry
- Self-starter with skills to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic, complex environment with minimal management oversight and supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate next steps, proactively seek clarification or further direction.
- Critical thinker with skills and experience in dealing with ambiguity, creative problem solving, and priority setting.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; must be able to set, execute, and follow through on deadlines and timetables.
- Highly committed to producing accurate, quality work in a timely manner.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.