- Sets enterprise direction in their respective area of responsibility in support of clients Data Analytics strategy. Key contributor in defining software technology vision and strategy.
- Serves as the most senior technical expert on the assigned systems or projects.
- Analyzes existing systems, processes and architectures to make recommendations for improvement.
- Presents data architecture, hardware and software solutions to technical and business audiences including executive management.
- May serve as advisor for lower level IT Data Management and Architecture staff.
- Researches and develops new technologies, evaluate tools and software, and implement working prototypes to improve current processes and build new capabilities.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects and presents to management.
- Serves as a liaison or technical resource for others on their team or to partners within other business units.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Has broad knowledge of current industry trends and developments and is considered a thought leader.
- Demonstrated experience as a Data architect on many large projects.
- Must display the highest level of critical thinking in order to weigh alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with the business strategy.
- Proven leadership abilities including ability to share knowledge, resolve conflict and create consensus.
- Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Willingness and ability to fulfill the role of teacher, mentor and coach.
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsiveness to internal and external customers and contacts.
- Advanced knowledge of Data Modeling, Predictive statistical Model development, database design, DSS and BI support, data consumption, database view and presentation layer creation, model design patterns, system integration concepts and frameworks.
- Advanced level expertise using data analytic tools such as SAS, SQL, BI toolsets, Tableau, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI, QlikSense.
- Advanced level expertise using SQL Server and other industry leading database platforms.
- Strong experience in using Financial Services Industry data models.
- Strong knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management, and related infrastructure technologies and practices.
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial work environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors).
- Bachelor's degree required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Successfully participated in 10 + large scale software architecture efforts.
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred.
- Relevant Software Development and Architecture Certifications preferred.
skills: Manager is looking for someone with a Strong Development background. Heavy Architecture, Understands big picture Systems Integration, Heavy BI/DATA Background. Someone that is able to research solutions and comparative analysis will do well in this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.