Will create use cases, develop and maintain test specifications, test cases, test scripts and test data. Will implement test practices, standards and processes, troubleshoot test issues, record test results, track and prioritize defects, participate in product readiness and release decisions. Will also establish fact based measures of test efficiency, effectiveness and product readiness.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $46.81 - 55.25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Responsible for estimating, coordinating and directing testing for multiple products/projects. Software quality assurance on highly complex and/or multiple projects, including manual test case execution, defect tracking, test plan/test case creation and management, and requirements analysis is required. Additional requirements include testing web-based applications. Software development experience as a Client/Server Application Developer or Web Application Developer is preferred but not required. Experience working in the Financial Services industry, specifically asset management, is preferred.
- C# - Primary language utilized by QA and Development teams
skills: - Ability to read and understand code, especially C#
- Able to read and write SQL queries
- Adaptive to changing technology and situations
- Can handle time-sensitive projects
- Self-sufficient and communicative
- Collaborative with team members
- Willing to run both Manual and Automated tests
- Selenium - C# Language Preferred
- Visual Studio - Primary IDE
- Nunit Test Framework - Integrated into VisualStudio, used in Selenium testing
- SQL Server Management Studio - Primary Backend Data Validation Tool (Toad can also be utilized)
- Atlassian Stack to include Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Zephyr - Test and Reporting tool integrated with JIRA
- SourceTree - Repository tool that allows for pushing and pulling code changes to BitBucket
- Protractor - Angular-specific test automation tool
- Cucumber & Gherkin - BDD testing and scripting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.