job summary: Position Description :
By bringing together online, mobile, and social with our 11,000+ stores and clubs
around the world, Walmart eCommerce is creating a seamless experience for customers and members to shop in the way that?s most convenient for
them?anytime and anywhere. When you combine our unmatched assets in retail with our commitment to building best-in-class eCommerce capabilities, we?re
positioned to serve customers in ways no one else can. At Walmart eCommerce, our Walmart.com, SamsClub.com and technology teams, including our idea
incubator @WalmartLabs, collaborate to drive billions of better customer experiences for the world?s largest global retailer. What?s the next big
thing? See for yourself at Walmart eCommerce. As idea explorers for eCommerce, our engineers, scientists, consumer internet professionals and
visionaries design, prototype and build extraordinary products.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $57.00 - 62.70 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
This position reports under the Category development team within the Engineering organization. The vision of this project is to build a platform that
understands? products and ways in which customers think about them. We bring tools from different disciplines to bear on this problem: natural language processing,
machine learning, big data, graph theory, crowd, and human-computer interface design.
- Excellent working experience in Back End testing and various testing strategies
- Good communication skills and able to learn fast and adopt to change
skills: Requirements :
1. Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST web services, enterprise applications and backend distributed systems.
2. Experience in developing and performing performance, fault tolerance and concurrency tests.
3. Experience with environment configurations, defect tracking, build and release management, integration testing, continuous integration, and debugging tools
4. Experience in performing end-to-end testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
5. 3-5 years of experience coding in Java.
6. 2-3 years scripting in Python, Perl, shell programming.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.