Our client is seeking a Agile/Scrum Project Manager to coordinate project activities, provide agile expertise and leadership to team resources to ensure the successful completion of the project. Candidates must have strong communication and excellent leadership abilities.
location: Westfield Center, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Coordinate project activities, provide agile expertise and leadership to team resources to ensure the successful completion of tasks
- Lead multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners, working with key stakeholders, motivating team, setting direction, resolving conflicts, delivering tough messages and executing with ambiguity
- Create project deliverables following project management methodology.
- Conduct daily standup meetings, sprint reviews and other meetings as needed.
- Complete monthly resource forecasting and budget reconciliation.
- Facilitate the completion of all activities outlined in the project planning document.
- Develop schedules, reports, presentations and all related necessary documents
- Agile experience
- Minimum of four (4) years of formal project management experience leading, highly complex IT projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners
- Extensive background in Agile methodology and experienced as an Agile coach/mentor
- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders, motivate the team, set direction, resolve conflicts, deliver tough messages and execute with ambiguity
- Possess strong core project management skills
- Possess extensive knowledge in the use of project management and SDLC methodologies and tools
- Budget management experience with an emphasis on resource forecasting
- Strong communication skills within all levels of an organization
- Agile experience
- Quick grasp and drive a shared vision
- Excellent communication skills
- Owner of work and proficiency
- Excellent leadership skills
- 4 years of PM experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.