job summary: Project Overview:
You will manage the relationship with the logistics customers and to maintain high satisfaction from warehouse performance. Act as a point of escalation for problems reported by users and liaise with the various teams.Provide functional subject matter expertise. Anticipate customers needs. Interface with partners within and outside of Google. Gather and synthesize detailed, global business requirements.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $51.87 - 58.45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
responsibilities: Overall Responsibilities:
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Lead 3PL partners to establish facts, solve complex problems, establish corrective action plans
- Manage and monitor metrics for KPI's and vendor performance scorecards
- Ensures the process flows of material movement are efficient & compliant.
- Effectively manage multiple 3PL location for consistent performance
- Results oriented as a logistics problem solver with speed, accuracy and completeness
Bachelor or Master's degree in Operations Research, Logistics, Economics, Statistics or related field
skills: Required Skills:
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- 4 - 7 years relevant work experience in inventory management, transportation, logistics and supply chain improvements
- 4 - 7 years of Project management experience
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Experience in Logistics & outsourced Supplier Mgt.
- Excellent follow up skills with facts and solution recommendations
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer facing experience
- Ability to learn new tools and adjust quickly
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.