job summary: Job Summary:
Salesforce/CRM Admin will be responsible for customization, maintenance, configuration and monitoring of our Salesforce platform. Work closely with various business units within a busy but exciting startup environment.
location: Aventura, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $0 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
responsibilities: Essential Job Functions:
- Create, run, and analyze reports to make data-based recommendations.
- Maintain the integrity of applications integrated with our Sales Cloud org, including proprietary in-house systems.
- Own day-to-day monitoring and long term administration of Sales Cloud, integrations (Pardot, Groove, DocuSign, Conga, Rollup Helper)
- Assist team members' across all departments with requests related to functionality support, how-to questions, and feature activation / tuning.
qualifications: Job Qualifications:
- 4 years of Salesforce systems administration experience
- 4 year degree preferred
- Proven core Salesforce System Admin skills and knowledge, including user management, workflows/rules, page and custom object configuration, Site and Community administration.
- Detail-focused, accountable and willing to take on the challenge of supporting great tools used by high-powered, fast-paced teams
- Team player able to work well with others + strong problem solving skills.
skills: Salesforce System Admin skills and knowledge, including user management, workflows/rules, page and custom object configuration, Site and Community administration.
Salesforce CRM experience, configuration, maintenance and administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.