Develops and implements complex internet and intranet applications on one or more platforms. Acts as an escalation point for production troubleshooting guidance; provides training and mentoring to less experienced developers. May perform website and portal monitoring. Uses knowledge of web technologies to lead projects resulting in functional enhancements of web-based applications. Evaluates systems specifications for client web site requirements, leads design presentations, influences direction and implements the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $39.44 - 44.37 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Coordinates with systems partners outside the group and oversees contractors on projects. Performs web-enabled database development and module design. Uses programming tools to write scripts. Performs web security activities and participates in security planning.
- Experience working with the ShareGate/Fiddler migration/reporting tools
- Experience working with SharePoint Report Builder
- SharePoint certification(s)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
skills: - 5+ years web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications.
- 5+ years of web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
- 5 + years of SharePoint development experience
- 2+ years of SharePoint administration experience
- 3 + years of experience with SharePoint Designer workflows
- 3+ years of experience with MS InfoPath
- 3+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.