We are seeking a Technical Product Manager in the Pleasanton, CA area. The ideal individual has a solid foundation in functional design with standard analysis approaches such as activity/flow analysis and use case analysis with the ability to quickly grasp both the 'what', the 'why', and the 'how'. This individual must enjoy being a driver for change, thrive on a fast-paced work environment, have a strong customer focus, and be capable of quickly gaining and keeping the trust of business partners via effective and consistent communication.
This individual should plan on participating in various large-scale project implementations and initiatives - serving as a key resource throughout analysis, design, implementation and testing processes. This individual will also participate in the establishment and enhancement of business processes associated with Customer Service and Order Management.
location: Pleasanton, California
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 56 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Specify and maintain requirements artifacts including: Context Diagrams, Process and Workflow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Use Case Models, and Use Case Specifications
- Manage the prioritization of requirements against business needs and technology imperatives
- Drive and document IVR related business processes and operational support documentation in collaboration with stakeholders
- Communicate the vision and goals for a project, and supporting the scrum team through the achievement of those goals
- Conduct research to determine whether solutions to business/technical requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible
- Provide critical thinking and facilitate discussions needed to drive outcomes and results to meet project goals by serving as cross-work stream Subject Matter Expert (SME) and escalation point
- Establish SMEs in key departments to leverage and expand expertise throughout the organization
- Provide input to Management Reports to include: Weekly Status Briefings, Monthly Status Reports, and Project Metric Reporting
- Responsible for owning follow ups and closing gaps related to overall project approach, design issues, project execution tasks & issues; take ownership of assigned gaps work with team to resolve and present findings.
- BA/BS in technology related field or business administration
- Familiarity with back-office functions and operational process streams
- Proven ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, distinguish user requests from the underlying true business needs
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) software
- Proficient in Agile/SCRUM concepts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.