- The Information Security Analyst participates in the execution and monitoring of Information Security related activities that safeguard the Company's information and technology assets. Primary responsibilities include participating in the development of new, and the operation of, existing Information Security programs, procedure development and standards documentation.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
- Operates formalized Information Security programs and processes such as Vulnerability Management, Third Party Assessments, System Hardening and Security Requests.
- Supports the technical execution of Information Security programs such as Incident Response and Event Monitoring.
- Researches and prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports of Information Security program execution.
- Develop and maintain documentation for supported processes and procedures.
- Performs ongoing research of Information Security related topics.
- An Associate's Degree in Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security
- 3+ years of experience in Active usage and/or support of Information Security systems and activities
- Healthcare experience
- Information Security Auditing experience preferred
- Information Security certifications such as the CISSP, GPEN, etc. or other inductry -specific certifications such as Microsoft or Cisco Preferred
- Ability to multi-task Advanced
- Demonstrated negotiation skills Intermediate
- Demonstrated problem solving skills Intermediate
- Demonstrated written communication skills Intermediate
- Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills Intermediate
- Demonstrated analytical skills Intermediate
- Strong decision making Intermediate
- Good conflict resolution skills. Intermediate
- A history of working in collaborative, team-oriented environments with a commitment to results and a proven track record of accomplishments. Intermediate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.