job summary: Mechanical Engineer Opportunity in Bothell!
Emergency Care and Resuscitation is a key business along the continuum of care. It has a broad product portfolio of advanced life support solutions, automated external defibrillators, and data management solutions.
Our mission is to design, produce, and deliver every solution as if the life of someone we love depends on it. Every day, we empower and enable our customers - from clinicians to paramedics, first responders to the everyman - to save lives using our innovative, market leading technology.
We are searching for passionate leaders to join us as we strengthen our product portfolio, expand our services and solutions, and bring game changing technology to market.
This position is the lead mechanical designer for an in hospital defibrillator monitor. Mechanical engineering expertise includes plastic molding, rugged design, water and dust sealing, connectors and cables, display and user interface design. Required skills include technical leadership, medical device regulations, design practices and standards.
- Advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Medical product design experience
Location: Bothell, Wa
location: Bothell, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Responsibilities include:
- Mechanical design of defibrillator/monitor and accessories - 3D and 2D using Solidworks
- Ensure that practices and procedures are in compliance with the Quality System
- Participate actively in root cause analysis as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Execute engineering design changes to existing products including document release, part creation, BOM modifications, and all change management processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years of experience with electronics packaging and molded part design.
- Experience developing and manufacturing products on globally distributed teams
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.