Our client, a leading retailer based in Secacus, NJ is seeking a Business Projects Manager to join their team. This role will be responsible for acting as a liaison between marketing and IT to identify market opportunities and ensure projects are aligning with business needs.
location: Secaucus, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
- Manages assigned projects through full-life cycle, requirements definition and through stabilization
- Manages geographically dispersed business teams, off-shore development teams, and third-party vendors
- Supporting/conducting technical and operational requirements gathering and documentation
- Ensures projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet business partner expectations
- Provides management visibility into project status while executing effective decision-making, approvals, and direction Ensures UAT activities meet business goals.
- Coordinate release business approval(s) prior to launch
- Understands the domain, knows the experts, asks the right questions to prioritize and perform necessary follow-up to resolve issues
- Leverages professional experiences to identify potential areas of improvement in project performance
- Issues and Risks identification, mitigation, and resolution
- Production and maintenance of Project Plan and Budgets
- Building an understanding of client's business, organization and objectives.
- Project Management experience minimum 5 years relevant consulting or industry experience in mobile, user experience, digital or ecommerce
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing technology engagements
- Scrum certification or experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other project/program management training
- Knowledge and hands-on understanding of eCommerce platforms.
- Experience in creating technical and operational requirements documentation from discovery through test and signoff
- Experience managing multiple projects and priorities
- Understanding of the project lifecycle and experience of various project development methodologies
- Capable of working independently, on your own initiative, to an agreed action plan
- Possess excellent writing and documentation skills, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.