Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.:
location: North Brunswick, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $47.50 - 53.43 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Participate in full-cycle software development including development, regression testing, deployment, and production support.
- Provide technical leadership in technologies and processes, with responsibility for data architecture, data modeling, BI reporting, transformation design and best practice.
- exceptional understanding and experience in all phases of data modeling of a data mart designed for BI reporting, from conceptualization to database optimization, in various platforms such as big data platform, NOSQL, and traditional warehouse environment.
- Partner closely with business users and operation teams to understand business needs and to provide effective reporting solution.
- Ability to provide solution to complex business asks
- At least 8 years of hands-on data modeling, BI reporting.
- Extensive working knowledge of SQL and database technologies.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with technical implementation of BI reports using tools like Tableau, Microstrategy and Qlikview.
- Delivery focus and willingness to work in a fast-paced, mission-critical environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
skills: 10+ years application development and implementation experience.
The following knowledge is not required, but is preferred:
- Data transformation implementation experience
- Data Security, encryption, masking, tokenization, secure key management.
- UNIX and shell scripting ability
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.