Data Architecture & Modeling
Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.: 10+ years application development and implementation experience.
location: North Brunswick, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $47.50 - 53.43 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- At least 10 years of hands-on data modeling and data architecture, with minimum 3 years of experience in big data platform or NOSQL platform.
- Experience with, and demonstrated understanding of modern software development and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of SQL and database technologies.
- Working knowledge of Shell Scripts and Unix Platform.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with big data platform ecosystem components and non-SQL database.
- Delivery focus and willingness to work in a fast-paced, mission-critical environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
skills: The following knowledge is not required, but is preferred:
- Data transformation implementation experience
- Data Security, encryption, masking, tokenization, secure key management.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.