Our client is seeking a Senior Product Manager to work across our software products who will use strong research skills to set vision and strategy, define success measurement and make good decisions. This role will be an integral liaison between our design, marketing, sales, and engineering teams. Exceptional communication, leadership and project management skills are critical for daily collaboration. We're looking for a Senior Product Manager who is committed to continuous improvement, both in yourself and in the products you manage, who believes in trying new things and not afraid to fail. You will lead with a customer first approach, evolving an end to end customer journey that focuses on usability and user engagement, creating a consumer journey that drives business objectives. If you are willing and able to jump between the strategic and tactical, pride yourself on delivering insights that others might miss, and employ creative problem-solving and critical thinking in all aspects of your work, please apply!
location: Charlestown, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $0 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Our new Senior Product Manager will:
- Drive successful product development processes from concept through production and sustain continuous improvements
- Work with stakeholders to understand their information needs, creating user stories that address their problems.
- Research concepts, synthesize findings, and partner with our design and engineering team to determine priority products, and manage the product development process
- Gather requirements for new features and products based on research practices
- Apply research, data analysis, and intuition to predict and measure product direction and success
- Work alongside our design and engineering teams to ensure requirements are built to spec, deployed to a quality level, and provide the agreed-upon results
- Design and manage product roadmaps, ensuring timely completion of deliverables along the way.
- Define capabilities and navigate tradeoffs to enable our core platform to scale order volume, delight customers, and allow our developers to innovate more quickly
- Ownership of the product for key strategic initiatives that transform order management and open up new sales channels and partnerships
- Mentor and provide strategic product management guidance for members of the Product and Engineering teams
We think you will bring:
- Strong experience conducting user research (observation, interviews, focus groups, etc.) and deriving insights that others would miss
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience
- Success working in a startup environment where you have taken ideas from conception to execution, iterating on products in quick cycles (at least 3+ product cycles)
- The ability juggle multiple priorities and make tradeoff decisions when timeline, specs and/or budget don't align
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Experience guiding cross-functional teams in a highly iterative, rapidly evolving agile environment
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Experience with A/B testing, UX/UI principles and customer research techniques
- An engineering background and experience developing ioT products are bonuses!
skills: Joining us means:
- The opportunity to work on products with positive, tangible, environmental impact
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance at 95%
- 15 days PTO and 9 company holidays
- Collaborative workspaces with visiting furry friends, great snacks, and, of course, Bevis!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.