- QA Mindset for UI: Thorough and proactive; critical thinker; skeptical of assumptions; seeks out risk and ambiguity.
- Advocates for software quality best practices
- Driven for automation and repeatability; adept in related tools and practices.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $78 - 81 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
- Adept in OO & design patterns of more than one programming language.
- Prefer experience with Selenium
- For mobile development prefer experience with Swift
- Familiarity with SCM, CI and CD: git, Github, JS build tools, Jenkins, Travis or other Build Systems
- Adept in working with Linux environments.
- Experienced with Agile and the SDLC.
- Takes pride in writing clean, maintainable, well-factored code.
- Experience in performance testing of services and web applications is a plus.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Strong investigative and problem solving skills.
- Appreciates front-end aspects of quality
- accessibility and usability
- mobile responsiveness
- front end performance
- compliance with UxD & IxD specs & differences between browsers
- And/Or experience with Mobile test automation (XCtest, Xcode, Espresso)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.