Recognized as a leader in MDM focusing on data quality & governance, understands business process impact for critical data elements, planning and execution of solutions to govern data policy and standards, data quality, master data management standards and practices, and data stewardship
location: Painted Post, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $31 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Participate in the design of high quality processes that align with best practice and enable high quality service.
- SME for Master Data Management.
- Familiarization with industry best practice
- Works with senior leaders across the organization to help them understand and support for data governance and quality of the following domains: Customer, Vendor, Material, Product and Asset.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required Minimum of 6+ years experience in a data related discipline
- Demonstrated ability to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to a target audience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.