job summary: Project Overview:
We're seeking a project manager to support efforts related to building new software features and experiences for Google Home. The role requires collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and 3rd party providers.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $43.84 - 56.26 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
- Driving testing for current products:
- Work with x-Product Area partners to identify and implement the best end to end process
- Ensure team alignment on testing goals across phases, including target audience definition and approach
- Create incentives to promote tester engagement and participation
- Establish and track feedback channels and mechanisms
- Track devices, testing progress, and tester feedback
- Triage feedback and oversee fixes meeting milestones set in the project timeline
- Provide program and/or project management support as needed across other work streams:
- Creation of project plans
- Project tracking and management
- Identification of best channels to promote stakeholder alignment
- Definition and improvement of processes
- Management of communications
- BA degree
- Track record showing the ability to navigate ambiguity and drive work independently
skills: Required Skills/Qualifications
- 3 years of experience as a program or project manager, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience driving a project or product to completion
- Experience working in the technology industry
- Experience driving a product through the full lifecycle
- Ability to inspire and rally users through written communications
- Experience or knowledge of product testing and/or QA
- Experience with feature development and/or voice user interfaces
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.