The IT Client Advisor
plays a key role in the delivery in client implementations, expansions, and/or change requests. The IT Client Advisor is the main IT point of contact for our health plan partners and a liaison to our internal departments, demonstrating exceptional communication skills and art of negotiation, while exhibiting patience and respect to all parties.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
- Drive the data implementation from requirements through delivery.
- Will walk the client through what data elements are required to run a program.
- Will work with the implementation teams to understand the mapping from the client file to the standard file.
- Will ensure that all necessary data requirements are met for a successful launch of the current solution implementation with an eye on possible future implementations.
- Facilitation of Client Customization requests through the Product Development team
- Will act as the main point of contact between the teams
- Will work with the Product Dev teams on the new capability
- Will work with the Client Implementation team on timelines and impacts Identification of New or Enhanced Product Capabilities and/or Configurations
- Work with the Product & Platform teams on adding new items to the back log based on client conversations
- Partnership with the Client Project Execution Services team
- Attend Client Calls or other project meetings to support client excellence
- Act as an advisor to the CPES PM on project status, health, and IT milestones
- Recommends client implementation process improvements
- Management of a healthy relationship with both Internal and External customers within Business and IT
- Holding team members accountable for doing the right thing
- Delivering on any and all commitments
- Visibility into any roadblocks or collisions at the project or relationship level
- Escalation of any negative comments, statements, and/or behavior to the appropriate leader
qualifications: Qualified candidates will have:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with IT focus degree, 8 or more years experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Healthcare experience with an understanding of membership and/or provider data
- Understanding claims is a plus
- Experience working in implementations
- Experience in creating an effective team environment, building strong relationships, negotiation, solving problems, resolving conflicts, managing resources and communicating effectively at all levels of an organization
- Basic understanding of Information Technology and business models; Broad IT domain experience in the areas of Product Management, Application Development, Enterprise Architecture, Quality Assurance, etc.
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to multitask across several large initiatives or projects
- Strong problem solving/analytic skills
- Concise, yet effective, communication style
- Ability to align teams to drive results
- A focus on personal accountability and deliverables, but also Corporate objectives/outcomes
- Rapid learning ability and leading-edge learning style - Learning from all levels (not a top-down approach)
- Personable - client facing
- Single point of contact for all things IT - have to navigate to get to the answers
- Build relationships and be able to look across the client as a whole and tie the projects together
- Own the client profile
- Look across the client and manage expectations
- Look across their clients and get in front of new solution capabilities based on what they're hearing
- Facilitator and negotiator - not architecture
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.